About This Site
<< | PmWiki.Variables | Blocklist >>
- WikiGroup used by default (on startup) when no group is specified in the URL, as in "Main".
- Name of the default HomePage of each WikiGroup. Used when the group doesn't have a page with the same name as the group, as in "HomePage".
- Startup page when PmWiki is called without a specified page, normally
- Default group for storing configuration and utility pages such as Site.Search, Site.EditForm, Site.PageNotFound, etc, as in "Site".
- Enables a markup rule that causes lines with leading spaces to be treated as sections of preformatted text. If set to a value greater than 1, indicates the minimum number of leading spaces required for this treatment.
$EnableWSPre = 1; # leading spaces are preformatted text
$EnableWSPre = 0; # leading spaces are normal lines of text
$EnableWSPre = 4; # 4+ spaces are preformatted text
- Enable WikiWord processing.
- If set, then bare WikiWords in a page are automatically linked to pages of the same name. Note that this value can also be affected by the
$LinkWikiWords = 1; # turn on WikiWord links
$LinkWikiWords = 0; # disable WikiWord links
- If set, then WikiWords in pages are automatically spaced according to
$AsSpacedFunction. Note that this value can also be affected by the
$SpaceWikiWords = 1; # turn on WikiWord spacing
$SpaceWikiWords = 0; # turn off WikiWord spacing
- The name of the function used to convert WikiWords into normal, spaced strings. Defaults to 'AsSpaced'.
$AsSpacedFunction = '`MyAsSpaced';
- Allows/disables per-page and per-group customizations. Can be set to zero in any local customization file to prevent remaining page/group customizations from being loaded.
$EnablePGCust=0; # turn off per-page/group configs
- Allows/disables local/config.php customizations (usually for a farm's wikis). Can be set to zero in local/farmconfig.php to prevent the farm's wikis' local/config.php from being loaded.
$EnableLocalConfig = 0; # disable PmWiki's local/config
- The regular expression pattern used for valid WikiGroup name specifications. Defaults to allowing any group name beginning with an uppercase letter, but can be set to limit the valid group names (see Cookbook:LimitWikiGroups).
# limit groups to Site, PmWiki, and `MyGroup
$GroupPattern = '(?:Site|PmWiki|`MyGroup)';
- The regular expression pattern used for valid page names. Defaults to allowing pages beginning with an uppercase letter or digit, followed by sequences of alphanumeric characters, hyphens, and underscores.
- The pattern that describes a WikiWord.
- Set to the current reader, who is potentially an author (see discussion), as in "".
- The WikiGroup for user profiles. Defaults to 'Profiles'.
$AuthorGroup = 'Users';
- For sites using user-based authorization, tracks the "reader" or login name.
- The format to use for dates and times, in strftime() format. The default value is
'%B %d, %Y at %I:%M %p', which gives dates of the form "September 8, 2005 at 10:57 PM".
$TimeFmt = '%B %d, %Y'; # dates as "September 8, 2005"
$TimeFmt = '%Y-%m-%d'; # dates as "2005-09-08"
- Can be used to override the default date format used by the "ftime" function. The default
$TimeFmt. (See Markup Expressions)
- Identifies the page to which the visitor should be sent after an
?action=logout. Defaults to the current page.
$LogoutRedirectFmt = 'Site.Logout'; # ?action=logout target
- An array of cookie names to be removed when
?action=logout is invoked.
- A string prefix to be prepended to cookies set from PmWiki scripts. It defaults to '', but can be set to a different value to avoid conflicts with similar-named cookies from other applications, or to allow multiple wikis from the same domain to store separate cookies.
$CookiePrefix = 'pmwiki_'; # set cookie prefix to 'pmwiki_'
- If you have a WikiFarm, use the following in each field's config.php to get a unique prefix for each field in the farm, thus isolating each field's cookies.
$CookiePrefix = substr($tmp = md5(__FILE__), 0, 5).'_';
- A string representing the release version of PmWiki, as in "pmwiki-2.2.0-beta57".
- A number representing the release version of PmWiki,
with the major and minor release components padded with zeroes to
produce three digits. Thus, release "pmwiki-2.1.40" will have
$VersionNum set to 2001040, as in "2001957".
The first digit is a 2, the next three digits are the major
release number, and the last three digits are the minor release
number. Beta releases use 900-999 for the minor release number.
- When enabled (default), causes page redirects to automatically be performed by the browser. Setting
$EnableRedirect to zero causes PmWiki to pause and issue a "Redirect to link" message instead. This is sometimes useful when debugging recipes to be able to see the results of actions before page redirections occur.